Certified Pillar 3 Expert - Solvency 2 (CP3E-S2) Distance Learning and Online Certification Program
1. The distance learning program is under development. Many EU countries choose options and national discretions that make them “non-compliant” or “largely compliant” with Solvency II. We must wait until we have a really consistent Solvency II implementation. We have developed over 15,600 slides covering the different implementations, but we cannot call these slides the Certified Pillar 3 Expert - Solvency 2 (CP3E-S2) program. We organize in-house instructor-led training in major insurance firms and financial conglomerates, where we tailor the program to meet specific requirements.
2. It is highly recommended to study the Certified Solvency ii Professional (CSiiP) Program before the Certified Pillar 3 Expert - Solvency 2 (CP3E-S2) Program
The all-inclusive cost is $297.
For secure payment we use PayPal. All major cards are accepted.
(It is not available)
What is included in the price:
A. The official presentations we use in our instructor-led classes.
You can find the course synopsis below.
B. Up to 3 Online Exams
There is only one exam you need to pass, in order to become a Certified Pillar 3 Expert - Solvency 2 (CP3E-S2).
If you fail, you must study the official presentations again, but you do not need to spend money to try again. Up to 3 exams are included in the price.
C. Personalized Certificate printed in full color
Processing, printing, packing and posting to your office or home.
Certified Pillar 3 Expert - Solvency 2 (CP3E-S2)
This course has been designed to provide with the knowledge and skills needed to understand and support compliance with the Third Pillar of the Solvency ii Directive.
This course is intended for decision makers, managers, professionals and consultants that:
A. Work in Insurance or Reinsurance firms of EEA countries.
B. Work in Groups - Financial Conglomerates (FC), Financial Holding Companies (FHC), Mixed Financial Holding Companies (MFHC), Insurance Holding Companies (IHC) - providing insurance and/or reinsurance services in the EEA, whose parent is located in a country of the EEA.
C. Want to understand the challenges and the opportunities after the Solvency ii Directive.
About the Course
• The New Disclosure Requirements
• Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) and Implementing Technical Standards (ITS) from the European Insurance and Occupation Pensions Authority (EIOPA)
• The Implementing Rules Contained in the Delegated Acts
• Guidelines and Best Practices for the Solvency and Financial Condition Report (SFC)
• Case Studies
• Pillar 3 of the CRD IV Directive and Pillar 3 of the Solvency II Directive: Understanding the Similarities and the Differences