Certified Solvency ii Training
The Solvency II Association develops and maintains five certification programs and many tailor-made training programs for directors, executive managers, professionals, consultants, vendors, service providers, auditors and legal counsels around the world. Subject matter experts review and update this body of knowledge.
For instructor-led training, you may contact Lyn Spooner at email@example.com explaining what you need, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Certified Stress Testing Expert - Solvency 2 (CSTE-S2)
This course has been designed to provide with the knowledge and skills needed to understand the new regulatory requirements for financial stress testing after the crisis and the amendments of the Solvency ii Directive.
This course is intended for decision makers, managers, professionals and consultants that:
- A. Work in Insurance or Reinsurance firms of EEA countries.
- B. Work in Groups - Financial Conglomerates (FC), Financial Holding Companies (FHC), Mixed Financial Holding Companies (MFHC), Insurance Holding Companies (IHC) - providing insurance and/or reinsurance services in the EEA, whose parent is located in a country of the EEA.
- C. Want to understand the challenges and the opportunities after the Solvency ii Directive.
About the Course
• Understanding the new Financial Stress Testing Requirements in Insurance and Reinsurance
• Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) and Implementing Technical Standards (ITS) from the European Insurance and Occupation Pensions Authority (EIOPA)
• The Implementing Rules contained in the Delegated Acts
• Guidelines and Best Practices
• Case Studies
• Stress Testing under the CRD IV Directive and Stress Testing under the Solvency II Directive: Understanding the Similarities and the Differences