Solvency II Association, Approved Training and Certification Centers (SOLV2A-ATCCs)
According to Article 42 of the Solvency II Directive:
1. Insurance and reinsurance undertakings shall ensure that all persons who effectively run the undertaking or have other key functions fulfil the following requirements:
(a) their professional qualifications, knowledge and experience are adequate to enable sound and prudent management (fit); and
(b) they are of good repute and integrity (proper).
In response to the fit an proper requirements of the Solvency II directive and the demand for Solvency II training, the Solvency II Association is developing a world-wide network of Approved Training and Certification Centers (SOLV2A-ATCCs).
This will give the opportunity to risk and compliance managers, officers and consultants working for insurance and reinsurance firms and financial conglomerates, to have access to instructor-led Solvency II training and certification programs at convenient locations that meet international standards.
ATCCs deliver high quality training courses, using the approved course materials of the Solvency II Association and having access to Solvency II Association Authorized Certified Trainers (SOLV2A-ACTs).
Benefits for Approved Training and Certification Centers
1. The Training Center is appointed as a Solvency II Association Approved Training and Certification Center (SOLV2A-ATCC). It enhances the Training Center's international recognition.
2. The Training Center introduces a new revenue stream by providing internationally recognized Solvency II training and certification programs.
3. The Training Center is authorized to display the names and the logos of the association and the certification programs on all marketing materials.
4. There is no application fee and no renewal fee for SOLV2A-ATCCs.
How to become an Approved Training and Certification Center
Training centers around the world (not individuals) can express their interest in the Approved Training and Certification Center program, via email.
Subject Line: SOLV2A-ATCC Program.
Please let us know, which is the name of the training center, the primary contact for SOLV2A-ATCC related matters, the the primary contact's tel. number and e-mail address, and the training center's web site?
Your information will be reviewed and we will contact you within 7 business days.
You may contact:
President of the Solvency II Association
1200 G Street NW Suite 800,
Washington DC 20005, USA
Tel: (202) 449-9750
HQ: 1220 N. Market Street Suite 804
Wilmington DE 19801, USA
Tel: (302) 342-8828